Road-worthy, trail-ready, gym bag-friendly. The 22oz Camelbak® Performance Bottle combines our stationary flip-top bite-valve technology with a squeezable easy-to-use sports bottle. The TruTaste™ polypropylene ensures you taste your water, not the bottle. And you can keep your eyes on the road, thanks to our patented flip-top bite-valve that lets you sip without tipping or spilling. Available in three colors.
- No Spills, No Spatters: Sip anytime without splashing as you run or ride
- Positive lockout: Twist the cap to shut off water flow on the way to your workout
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- TruTaste™ –a proprietary blend of polypropylene–lets you taste your beverage, not your bottle
- Hydration Capacity: 22 oz / 650 ml
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free TruTaste™ Polypropylene
- Cap Material: BPA-Free TruTaste™ Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: Medical grade silicone
Cleaning the Performance Bottle
The bottle, bite valve, straw and lid can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Pull off the bite valve and straw from the cap. If you like to use a bottle brush, we don’t recommend forcing a brush through the Bite Valve slit. If you have the brush kit, run the small brush through the straw.
For a deeper cleaning: Add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
To re-assemble the lid: Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position. Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap. Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar.
Press the straw back into place on the bottom of the lid. Ensure the straw covers the notches completely.
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak™ it with our lifetime guarantee.